Monday, October 27, 2008

27 OCT

This sunday was rather a sleepy one, Morning I went to uncle Francis's church at river life and really got encourage by the message of the journey of the Israelite. I really enjoyed the whole layout of their programs, the music, the message, the prayer, its all so nicely and compactly put together. Then went to macedonia, there was a MAJOR difference, Its like going to a fireworks festival then suddenly teleport to a quiet forest in japan...........There are positive points from both the churches and macedonia can actually learn from all these points to benefit but I know there are some political issues.

Anyways I was shock that Riverlife is actually not as "charismatic" as I imagined and it takes the best of "charismatics" and "Traditional" churches and made into a unique system. But sad to say as the church is too big, you never know who is "true" or "real" in the LORD, some people may act holy but in the end might smoke or do weird stuff outside. However in a small community we can monitor and pray for those who need help.

At the end of the day I want to emphasize that for me and to me.....I go to church is to enjoy fellowship with the LORD and share this passion with "same minded" individual whom are my brothers and sisters in christ and pray,bless them and to glorify GOD as one body. I go to church not for pastor or anyone but for GOD.

If I find that the church have no positivity and makes people stumble, then is time to pray for the LORD to lead. But I know that I MYSELF must have to serve and to do the things that I declare and not just complain complain without doing anything. I will do something but if it does not work then I pray for the next step.

I hope that everyone may be able to enjoy in the grace of GOD and serve HIM , and be blessed by HIM, and even though you may sometimes exprience bad times but ENDURE in the LORD and triumph over evil in to the everlasting light :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home