Saturday, October 18, 2008

First week

Timetable was good and fortunately math I was able to do after praying to GOD. Wisdom is valuable to me nowadays as I frequently need it for my engineering course. There was a major event in ITE and I got alot of freebies and stuffs :)

Today went to my guitar lesson but I really feel I don't learn anything.....hmmmz perhaps I should be patient and absorb all the best qualities of my teacher then decide. I want a teacher that does not just teach me songs or I should relate to something like, I rather the teacher teach me to fish then give me a fish.

But anyways I am going to do Chord-Melody lessons soon after my stairway to heaven solo. Thinking of forming my own band soon, perhaps in 2009, I already found the right people, but still need to upgrade my own skills to benefit my music.

The important thing is whatever I do I must glorify GOD, as in I myself there is no light but it is the light of the Father that reflects through me, and I confess that no matter how strong a christian is there are times we fall unexpectedly or knowingly but the important thing is to depend on Christ to stand up again.

The devil usually attacks a christian when he/she is the strongest, so be weary at all times, like for example you may be at the peak of your relationship with Jesus but you suddenly have an idea or a voice that tells you to commit a certain sin, then during that time be careful and pray that GOD may protect you.

If you read in the bible, saint Peter during his peak in the relationship with Jesus, he denied Jesus 3 times and Regretted painfully.......... But at the end of the day Saint Peter managed to pull through all odds and went back to the home of the LORD.

Ok I end this blog now.

God bless :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home