Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recent thoughts

Well I just had my 19th birthday, but I felt tired and beaten, like I am getting really old, however I really thank the LORD and I believe that I and HIM can do even better for the next year :)

I often spend time with people older than me and ofteh their ages add up to more than 100 years old hahaha, but I enjoy every moment just sitting beside them and listening to their talks. I really did learn alot from the conversations but the important thing is that I see the things they do for the LORD, and their encouraging testimonies.

Adults have things we teenages don't; Money, Time,Capability and experiances, inso they can accomplish alot of things for the LORD and I always get to see or hear and I get really encouraged and driven to be in the LORD.

I think that now at 19 I should have mental capability of an older individual but I don't know how to apply these qualities yet, I do hope to be able to use what I know in the future.

My plans for the next 10 years is already in my mind's "Blueprint", now it depends on Prayer and pleasing GOD.

However inorder to improve myself in Him I need to accomplish a couple of things.

  • Manage money well
  • Read GOD's word everyday
  • Get a good relationship with GOD
  • Attain wisdom and knowledge
  • Application

I set up some plans to do every week.

Now then time to do it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home