Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OVER!!!

Today I woke up, prayed and thanked the LORD for HE is great, went to macdonalds did some studies with taufik and went to school, the exam I will not fail but I am not sure if I can do well but I will depend on GOD.

After the exam I felt relieved, I already know what will be taught in the future semester even before my classmates, so I will spend my holidays reading the bible and prepare my studies and when I get back to school I will probably understand everything by then, I praise GOD for giving me the wisdom to do this.

Went to simei 18 chefs talked to the uncle benny as I saw him sitting outside resting haha, played his 700 dollar guitar and learned a song from him, he welcome me to come back tomorow to play with him. Then went to the christian book shop, truevine but didn't have the books I want so went home.

I thank GOD for giving me wisdom,strength and resources hallelujah amen, may all the brothers and sisters who read the blog be blessed amen, the LORD will provide you with the things you need, like HE provided Israel manna in the dessert HE shall provide!!!

Went home and did not want to waste my time , as I will have 4 weeks of holiday, I will not work but focus on GOD and my studies. Read 310 pages of my comic bible which is one of my favourite book nowadays, I read the whole old Testament and conclude that.

All the stories in the old testaments is always a king or a great person who succeed in the LORD but in the end failed and turn to evil and idols and the great person/king then falls, and another comes up and falls and another comes up to take over trusting in the LORD but YET once and once again the jews failed the LORD, turning to idols and worshiping false gods and intern they were punished either by being forced to be slaves or exiled in another country but in the end there will always be a prophet of our GOD and they go back to good but failed again and again.

In Malachi the jews were warned and reprimanded but yet the chose to be wicked only some chose not to steal and obeyed GOD..... and during that time there was a time frame, where the great Alexander ruled the lands and Alexander allowed the jews to worship GOD, but after he died there was a period of unease again....

IT was till the messiah then EVERYTHING changed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home