Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hallelujah Praise the LORD

What a weird but refreshing feeling, the day I let GOD down as I got 3rd in class I went back to study the bible and found in genesis when cain let GOD down , GOD infact encouraged him to do even better next time but due to cain's jealousy he killed his own brother....

Anyways I was encouraged and the next day I found out in class test 2 EVERYONE failed....except me.....so logically it means I got top but still it was a humbling experiance...over so many GOD chose me and gave me the ability to do well in that difficult test.

When a person humbles himself GOD will take over and do miraculous things :)

Now I have to study everyday to prepare for the final battle....if things turn out as well as now there is a 100% chance I am going poly by the end of 2010 amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home