Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nothing will stop me

Well today is a perplexing day, I started the day happy and went to the gym, uncle francis intro a new nasi briani stall in bedok int beside KFC and treated me by passing me money and also wanted me to help him buy..... so went but there was a SUPER long queue thank GOD I got a book to read so I dun waste time....

After eating uncle patrick suddenly call me ask me why today nv go church lol so just joked with him and continue...when I was ready to go I found out that my ezlink was LOSSSSSTTTTT

But in the end after so much I gone through I still will forever have my faith in GOD and my confidence in Him :)

Went to tell parents but miraclously they were not angry :P

So went to bedok to meet my ITE friends for dinner...ate ate ate LOTSA food. ended the day at a HK restuarant , anthony pronounciation was super powderful.... Pai Ku Wang fan* (Pork ribs rice) He said Pai Ku Wan Fan* (Pork ribs PLAYS rice) EVERYONE WASS LAUGHING lOL....

But tomorow have to go settle ezlink and get my new bible :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home