Saturday, August 16, 2008

15/8 part 2

While waiting for the cca to commerce I took the opportunity to read more about romans and to study my Etec theory which is super complicated to normal people.

Thank GOD today got alot alot of people help out, otherwise have to move super heavy stuff. I think I even got a post nowadays, I am the HR head and the cca councilar :)

I created the post myself. cuz I wanted to be someone powerful yet dun have to do shit jobs.

After cca went to my karate, and suddenly there was a new kata which I have to learn but thank GOD after so much brain torture, I actually got smarter, My ability to learn new stuff rapidly is getting better.

So I have a theory, it is good to be confused or experiance stress from studying, it makes you smarter :p

Looking forward to tomorow's fellowship bahs :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home