Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12/8

Hallelujah praise the LORD, today's test was a breeze super easy just needed to draw a few lines connected together and pass it up though there was somethings I forgot to write down but I will at least get 95/100 for it I guess.

Today was kinda relaxing, learned new chapters and GOD gave me the wisdom to solve most of the problems. We learned the 3 phase Alternate current circuit.There was a lot of new formulas, VERY FUN :)

Anyways I found out that my malay classmates CANNOT touch the bible then I was like LOL man hahahahahaha.....so went to bible shop in simei...as most of you know it is the "True Vine" and my malay friend could not go in so he went to meet his gf hahahaha.

I wanted to get the Life application , new American standard bible but it was SOLD OUT!!!! Have to wait 2 weeks before it arrives :P

I really look forward to it, I feel like GOD didn't let me have it straight aways cuz HE wanted me to DESIRE it and to THIRST for HIS word :)

Thank GOD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home