Monday, July 21, 2008

Miracle

Wow last thursday was a miracle....I dropped my handphone in the bus 22 and when I was going to school I suddenly realised that my phone is gone!!! Then chiong to bus station office to make a report....and then chiong to school and did my stuff, I prayed for GOD's forgiveness as I was careless and wasted what GOD had given to me, then I prayed that no matter what may GOD do what HE pleases....in about 1 hour time my sister called my classmates hp as mine is lost and said that my phone was found!!!

But I have to go to ang moh kio to get it.......but teacher released us super early again....wow GOD really gives things to the fullest :)

In the end I got my phone back and went to watch batman...erm no no I mean dark knight :p

It was quite fun and interesting................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home