Monday, August 4, 2008

Hallelujah Lord JESUS

Well I woke up as usual and went to school praying and thank GOD for the day and I agreed that recently I have sinned, and I was not shy to admit it and know what to do nowadays(Thank GOD).

I reached school and the first few minutes I reach, teacher said that she was going to release the results of the whole class, that moment was shocking to me and even more shocking when teacher said only 3 person passed. I suddenly felt sad as I thought I might not be able to give GOD glory so I humbled myself and ask GOD for forgiveness if I was not able to do well.

The moment the teacher flashed the results on the screen I was shocked intensely, 95% of people scored from 10-40 points only few scored 45-48, and some of my good friends scored 50, 52, francis scored 58, then I saw my name, 68......

I immediately phraised GOD and shared the testimony with my friends saying that its GOD whom allowed me to do well in this exam......

Hallelujah LORD,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home