Sunday, August 10, 2008

WCG 2008





WAHAHAAHA great day for me..

Morning went to visit uncles church as he wanted me to check out a new bad call parachute from austrailia.....the band was awesome...I could feel the lyrics and all the small pieces and chords fit melodically.

Guess which church I went to ??? RIVERLIFE :P
But their worship, music and many aspects are great, I really did enjoy it was a different experiance for me.

Anyways I went to meet my buddies, vincent, ben, tim at the WCG games lol super tiring cuz everyone is like a gamer in dota but I dun noe ANYTHING...so watch them cheering and booing lol

Then we went to take pics with some cosplay characters and ate at the carl junior :P

The hamburger was DAMN BIG BIG BIG BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to buy book and we went home sad arh me alone ...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home