Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Recent thoughts Part 2

Wow its been long since I last posted a recent thought of mine, well how do I actually start???

Oh yep, I recently visited de en and ask if he needed any prayer request and he said he needed to raise funds to go study his MBA, but praise the LORD he might have found a sponsor, some scholarship is availble for him. Still lets pray that the LORD will provide for his family in funds and in spirit amen.

About me....

Chap 1
I am preparing for my final exam next tuesday please pray that I may do my best for the LORD amen.

But still I am in holiday mood now cuz havent have a holiday for 8 weeks and like burn out as teacher really can't provide me with what I need only the LORD taught me, I really don't revise much and don't learn much from my teachers sometimes I REALLY feel the LORD presense and Himself teaching me how to do the math and theories of the course.

Its an amazing feeling like suddenly an idea goes into your head and you do it and amazingly the answers are completely correct.....

Chap 2
Well recently I have sinned against the LORD in my thinking and actions, I feel I am a easily arrogant person and also mischievous :P
But deen showed me a verse which I fancy alot.... 1st Peter chap 5 verse 6 * wanna noe what verse it is??? gooo read da bible :P

I discovered one thing, I feel the LORD with me....Physically....not a feeling but I know, when I sin or before I sin and feel discourage I can feel this presense telling me to be wise in all my ways....even though I sometimes do sin I know how to get back from where I fall....

And I used this method to many many different aspects of my life. But recently this feeling is stronger that I literally want to be holier and wise in all aspects of my life and to give the LORD glory.

The LORD forgives but I don't and never want to take advantage of that, so I think the best way is to watch ourselfs in what ever we do and if there is a feeling telling us not to do a certain thing...just follow it...

For example you are chatting to a friend then you suddenly want to gossip about another person, and a feeling comes to you telling you not to ...FOLLOW it ...I believe this is a sign....

This feeling saved me from falling many many times....

haiz tired now will chat more tomorow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home