Monday, September 8, 2008

War???

Tomorow is my exam but I am still blogging and watching vids haha , well I thank GOD cuz I am able to memorise all the formulas and everything I need. Now just relax a bit though I am afraid that I am not able to do well for the LORD. but the LORD have me a sign.

I was browsing through the bible when I came to exodus and kings.....
Don't know why but I kept reading and reading the bible and I was shown a vision of last time during the days when moses brought the Israelites out of egypt and into the promised land, the Israelis kept complaining about this and complaining about that and EVEN made a golden calf and worshipped that idol!!! I felt that they were not confident in the LORD and they often forget the great things the LORD did for them.

I took it as a sign when I came about joshua!!! the israelites army was small and like a speck when compared to the enemies, but GOD lead them to victory!!! hallelujah

And inso the LORD let me see that I can depend on HIM , no complains, no unbelieving attitude but DEPEND on HIM and give EVERYTHING TO HIM AMEN

hallelujah praise be the LORD our one and only GOD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home