Monday, October 6, 2008

Hallelujah great news :)

I will like to thank the LORD for blessing me with the results that I got

Electrotechnology A
Sensortechnology A
CAD B

Gpa: 3.692 - 3.7 points out of 4
Plus my cca should be 3.9 bahs???

Anyways the important thing is I found out something new and amazing.

If the LORD creates a path for you, He will deliver you and help you personally and ENSURES that you will do well.

Personally I believe that when we were ordained, we were created for certain roles, maybe a teacher, nurse, engineer or could be any career.
But pray, and ask if it is the path that GOD creates for you.

Today after going home from church sister hongying shared with me about some exam stress and stuff, so I felt the need to encourage and pray for her that she may be able to unleash her full potiential on her Os, do pray for her if you are reading this, take a minute or two.

And I remembered I told her about the story of jonah, the guy who ran away from GOD, basically GOD wanted this guy call jonah to go to an evil city and tell them to repent and GOD creates a straight path for jonas but jonah ran away from GOD, and when he did jonah found that everything was unsucessful, Bad weather, calamity and in the stomach of the big whale.

But when in the belly of the whale, jonah repented,obeyed and WENT to niveneh the evil city and preached SURPRIZINGLY EVERYONE BELIEVED!!!

It was a SUCCESS.

My theory is if you know that this path if from the LORD you will have no choice but to walk it and no matter where you run, in the end the LORD will bring you back even if its through punishment or pain. Cuz only through pain and suffering that we can CLEARLY THINK and see the light of the LORD.

And if what your doing now is unsucessful it may be that its not of the LORD's will, but don't just take my word, PRAY for it.

May GOD be with and bless all of you my brothers and sisters in christ and those whom have not believe, I will pray for you guys to see and ENJOY the family and blessings of a christian :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home