Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16/9

Today was a blessed day, I woke up at 1pm plus, thanked the LORD for rising me up and went to eat oat meal which I enjoyed alot as the taste was just so good, there are many times we take this for granted, You will not know how sweet water taste untill you ran a 10km marathon. I find no better metaphor than this.

Watched some TV and went to Tecman, I needed a Chinese bible as I was reading it in church and found the words so much easier to understand as I am a Chinese :) I also wanted to find a mini bible that is NASB version and thank GOD I got the 2 bibles I needed and some highlighters, there was a brethren in Christ, this guy was so friendly that I was shocked, it seems that guy was from a charismatic church in aljunied, anyways I had a chat and went off feeling happy, as Tecman sells resources at a relatively low price.

Went to mos burger and also watched a movie with my sister, Babylon AD, this movie was ok but I don't think it is a good movie if you want to learn something but if you have time on your hands go catch it.

Went home and did my bible studies, on Matthew chapters 7,8,9,10(10:19), Also did some studies on prayer at Luke 11 1-13, But my main bibe study that I will like to begin on is Isaiah 1-66 which is very difficult, It is basically split in to 3 parts

1 Chapters 1-39 Focus on how Israel have sinned and how the LORD will bring them back
2 Chapters 40-55 is when Babylonians took the Jews as captives and the LORD shall free them
3 Chapters 56-66 How GOD fulfilled HIS promise to the Jews.

Pray for me beloved that I may understand and apply it, I feel like the world now is like the olden days when the people were sinful and against the LORD and the world shall be judged by HIM in the days to come, so we really need to know what to do and how the LORD shall protect us, and I feel the essence of this is in the book or Isaiah.

Perhaps I need to set aside some time to study the bible from now on.
Oh I have a book on prayer that I will photocopy to dora after I finish it, I feel the need to learn how to pray so we can accomplish many things for the church and for the LORD, I noticed that the deacons and elders in the church know how to pray and I know that in 10 years time WE WILL be the elders and deacons so WE MUST KNOW HOW TO PRAY IN PUBLIC.

I am shy but I know it must be done some day so I will want to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home