Friday, September 12, 2008

Holiday 1 and 2

On the first day of my holiday, went down to uncle francis's gym and did some training after that went to have lunch with uncle and aunt, spend the afternoon talking about politics, investments and GOD, thank GOD for giving me the wisdom, they seem to know I know what their talking about. hmmz anyways went to 18 chefs to learn some guitar stuff from uncle benny.

Saw yiying and her sister, haha its kinda weird as I'm practicing guitar outside and lots of people walking to draw money....lets hope I played well.....hehez anyways I found out that uncle benny is a great player as his ears and theory skills are super good , he even played in a christian music studio. Oh also went to mount zion to get another bible with joel.

Day 2 I went to watch a movie "the days" with my sister as her friends are the actors, lol must get her to intro me the "valerie" lol.......

Anyways hope to do more productive things :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home