Monday, October 13, 2008

First day of school

Hahaha woke up at around 6.45am, kinda weird as I have not woken up so early in such a long time but I feel ENERGETIC.......hehe so prayed , ate and went to take bus. But the stations were PACKED, still arrived hehe thank GOD.


Then saw my timetable which I prayed about, and it was GREAT


Monday 8-12

Tuesday8-4

Wensday 1-4

Thurs 8-230

Fri 9-12

My teachers for this term quite interesting, got one is very serious and everyone scared de and another is like pastor lim but older, and like to tell grandfather story lol and repeat again and again but good to have this teacher cuz confirm slack de.

Went to meet uncle francis and brother yen for movie, went to the cathay and ate taiwan food, quite good but the garlic smell too strong lol, anyways the movie was quite good :) and artistic.

After movie went home did laundry and felt super tired........I need a sleep

But the subjects in school I really love man.

MATHS
C++
Electrical installation
PLC programming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home