Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recent thoughts

Have been listening to a lot of christian songs recently and chatted with a lot of christians. I never felt the need to honor God in these few years till now......Recently I just want to do everything for Jesus and be the best in everything for God, there is a sports man said "To win is to honor God"...and indeed it is very true for me.

There are many christians that refuse or are afraid to say they are christians, they keep parts of their lives to themselves because the are afraid that God will change it or God will not allow them to do certain things. You can read in their writings or blogs that they don't really write about the testimony of what God has done in their lives or what they wish to do in God.

Hmmmmz I am not judging or discrediting them but I would advise them to GIVE every part of their lives to Jesus, let me share with you a story.

When I was bout 18 I discovered a society of playboys, their creed or goal is to get as many girls as possible . They publish books and writings or their adventures and conquest and "how to". I got a couple of their books and started to do some experiments on my own.......deep in my heart I felt it was wrong as in the book of Romans it says man has the ability to feel and know right from wrong.

But I was telling myself to just ignore it and carry on with the experiment as I am afraid to give God the part of my life, the "love life" part. Although it worked in the experiments but I still felt an emptiness, its like you have attained your ultimate goal yet you feel so EMPTY!!!

I could not believe it, how come its like that??? I went to reflect and came up with a conclusion, due to the fact that I did not give God this "part" of my life, I just felt empty, not in the soul as I am saved by Jesus, but the "love life" part feels so empty.....

GIVE, GIVE EVERYTHING to Jesus!!!

Don't be afraid, God is a God that NEVER let you down :)

Give Him the best and be the best you can be.....Blog and tell the world JESUS IS YOUR KING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home