Monday, May 4, 2009

Breakdown

Yesterday night something happened to me that I never expected, I was thinking about my parents and all the people around me then I suddenly broke down and cried!!! I was thinking that Mothers and Fathers day is coming so what is on my mind, I thought about my parents and how God blessed me by giving such good parents who provided me with everything emotionally to materially.

I thought and thought then noticed that I have NOTHING for them, I have failed as a son, I am never good enough. I compared a lot of my neighbor's children and it broke me again, I am just an ITE student that has no qualifications now. But Jesus really matters more, then I thought about my brothers and sisters in Christ then it broke me again. I have done NOTHING and have NOTHING for GOD. The sadness just overwhelmed me and I saw all the sins I did in the past , it came back to haunt me and I felt I let down God more than anyone.

Then I saw Stella and Shanna, and I remembered how Stella was so discouraged about Shanna not putting an effort in studying. I just prayed for those around me and was not able to sleep.

I woke up an hour earlier than I should to just go and read the bible and pray. Today was just GREAT HALLELUJAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home