Friday, April 3, 2009

Abalone soup lol

My beautiful soup
Brown rice,Tuna and Abalone!!!

Wow I woke up super early today and wensday, I was quite nervous to receive my results and had nightmares but I was somehow ok as I knew I have given my best on to God and if He wishes He will be honoured through the results and here are my results everyone :)


Elect Installation and PLC A
Maths and Prog Methodology A
Sports and Wellness I S

Higher National ITE Certificate in Electrical Engineering
March 2009
GPA 3.857


I was shocked I didn't think I could get A for both the subjects as I thought I was quite weak in them, I now remember when you are weak the Lord is strong. The Lord uses the weak to protray His strong :)

I also have some ideas for the cell group meetings and goig to plan some goals for all of us to achieve :)

But recently though there are alot of good things there are also bad things , I recently sprain my back yet AGAIN!!! Very sianzzz everytime as I am going to reach a peak I get injured but I think it will be good for now as I can slow down and do more bible reading instead of playing so much outside.

Tomorrow I am going to cover a topic if possible and it will be called "Why people go to church", I want to help them see the difference and the 2 "categories" of people that go to church.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home