Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recent discouragement

Wow I didn't get to blog as my computers keep breaking down and its such a burden to me. During Monday I was quite discourage as I read on the paper "Singapore Edison chen", its about this guy who got his heart broken by 3 ex girl friends then he went crazy and screw around with women and takes pictures of their encounter. So I went down to his blog(May God forgive me) and read his posts about his early life, feelings.

And I found some things. I believe that guy is or was a Christian, as he asks why God cause so much pain in his life and why he got betrayed by his 3 girl friends. Then I started to understand and got into his mind, I could understand how he felt as so many women has let him down, so he wants to get revenge and to show how cheap women are!!!

For a moment I was almost convinced, I was so disappointed by the world, by man, by women who will gives themselves. I was becoming a cynic (a person who is discouraged by the world or certain elements) When I look at humans and even myself I see sin and corruption when I see God I feel so safe and peaceful.

I understand certain things which Jesus pointed out in Matthew

chapter 6
22"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

The guy saw women and sexual sin as "natural" and "enjoys" it. Jesus said if your eyes are bad the whole body will be full of darkness, By that I believe eyes=mind and it is said the eyes are the window of the soul.

By the way the guy's name is gary, so this gary asks why God cause his relationship to be unsuccessful I believe these following verse will answer all.

Matthew 6
19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Revelation 21:4 (New International Version)

4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."


When I read the blog I was so discouraged and my mind was messed up then I knew it was the devil's trick to make me lose faith and love for humans but I started to depend and look up to God now more than ever. But I do still have some side effects whenever I look at a good looking lady I don't just see beauty but I see corruption, I start to think "hey is this person different from all those women in that blog? Aren't they all the same?"

I need time for sanctification and consecration I will blog about more recent events :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home