Monday, March 23, 2009

Camps

Wow it was an enjoyable camp during Friday, the topic was on spiritual gifts but I don't really feel I learned much as I can't really hear the video from John piper, I can only summarize that

1 Use your gifts with humility
2 Everyone should pray for the gifts of...e.g prophesy, serving...etc..

Then it was a nice movie session and had to leave in the morning. I went home and slept till 4 plus then chiong down to Orchard Cineleisure and was there waiting as I have a secondary school AVA club reunion and I was really blur cuz my seniors was just beside me then I was like LOL!!!

We went for dinner at the HK restaurant which the fellowship went during 2009 countdown hehe, Ordered lotsa stuff and feasted like never before :)

Went to watch street fighter chun li and it was ok to me but some of the seniors felt it sucked lol and for supper went to the a famous soya bean stall and have taohuay. Then went to take a cab home which my senior also, but I think we kena con cuz we were in the CBD area and it cost 3 dollars more!!!!! and only after a short walk the CBD area ends. shit man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home