Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happenings

Monday just went to have lunch with uncle francis at Ashton, had double up chicken :P yummy.
Then I prayed for something cuz I found out that my PE teacher was not very happy with my attendance so I prayed for forgiveness and that he may find favor in me like what the pharaoh did with Joseph in the book of Exodus.

Then during Tuesday I read Psalms in the bus on the way to the stadium, I just said Lord let your will be done! Then AMAZINGLY my PE teacher was very good to me on that day but were still not happy with some of the other students.

I also went for my Math mock exam, I really prayed very hard cuz I did not study, as Friday,Saturday and Sunday I was praying and visiting my sick relative. Then went for my math test some of the questions I was not very sure but I just did it anyway.

Then went home and I got EVEN MORE DEVOTIONS :) just feel so filled with the Spirit and so many things to share about.

Today (WEDNESDAY) went to my CCA meeting which was very smooth then went to class found that I got 90/100 for my Math mock exam. And I found out that I Top my class in math, suddenly felt soooo OVERWHELMED by the love and blessings of the Father, I had to go out of the class to thank Him and catch my breath as I know that I by myself would not have been able to do it.

Then went for my next class and the teacher said I got a distinction for my Electrical test, again I felt so blessed......then I remember the psalms

Psalm 147:11 (New International Version)

11 the LORD delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.


After that day of visiting COOS , I went to think about a lot of things and how to improve my spiritual life to bond and most importantly love God more. I did not know how I was going to do it but I know one thing, I LOVE THE LORD.

Then it came into me, wisdom that I did not have before(I found out that I could memorize parts of books and pierce into the most important key points)and I felt the love that is in Him. And I can say that all these are linked together, if God may then this saturday I may want to share about this in fellowship but I am not sure yet.

When you desire God more and hunger for His righteousness then you will be filled.

In Matthew 5

4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.

DL Moody said something that I agree on...The world has yet to see what God will do with and for and through and in and by the man who is fully consecrated to Him.

Well I am preparing for more sharing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home