Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Embarrassing day


WOAH!!! Today was crazyyyyyyy, I had to wake up 1 hour earlier cuz have to help out some CCA stuff. So went to school and did a lot of cleaning, Then went for maths lesson, I could have swore I placed my calculator on the table and pressed on it a few times , I remembered I entered 5^2+2^2=29. Then suddenly during the middle of my math class I couldn't find my calculator!!! I was super pissed off cuz I thought someone had taken my calculator, went to call my mum if she saw my calculator at home just to be safe, when my mum said no I said :"Don't know which jerk took it".

I went around looking but it was pointless, when the lesson was ending my mum called and say is it the black calculator that has my surname on it.....I was like wahhhhhhhh!!! yep...looks like I am the jerk who took it lol......I think what I have experianced was "perceived/imagined reality", I thought it was real and it was so real but it is not real :p

Then I also found out that all along when I thought I zipped my pants infact I forgot!!!!! SOOO embarassed!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol went for my Electrical installation theory class, again I believe , from the blessing of the Lord I got a 100 again for the 3 rd time. I find that the book of proverbs is true, when one is close and obeys the Lord, everything is smooth even your enemies are at peace with you. I was in the lift and there was this HUGE dog which my neighbour had which I was super afraid due to its size and its temper....but when it saw me it was super happy and licked,smelt my hand. Even the animals are gentle to me :)

God indeed I am experiancing Your blessings.....may You bless those around me and also continue to bring blessings to thouse whom obey and love You , in Jesus name amen hallejujah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home