Sunday, January 18, 2009

LESSONS

I haven't been blogging for a while, and I will like to learn what I have learn this week. This week is indeed full of experiences for me and it made my faith stronger.

There is a plan within GOD's plan
First, I noticed that there is always a plan within GOD's plan, a good example will be in Genesis chapter 12, The Lord told Abraham in verse 3, "........And all peoples on earth will be blessed through you" The chapter was about GOD's plan to bless Abraham and his people but within that plan we can see that there is another plan!!!! That is to save the gentiles(peoples on earth) and we can see the foretelling of the coming of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

I found many times the Lord may plan something for you but at the end of the day another plan suddenly pops out or He uses you to confirm other people. I give you a good example, a couple of days ago I was thinking and praying about signing on to the navy as I don't think my family can afford University education for me. I shared this plan with my fellowship leader brother Henry, and he also seem interested and was very keen to sign on to the navy with me.

But after much praying and meditating, Brother Henry did not wanted to go on with the plan. He shared that after praying he found that you need to apply for poly and get a "singpass"and the process was very complicated and un smooth, and said that it is not the Lord's plan for him to go navy. I was very thrilled to hear that and shared with him that NOW YOU ARE SURE!!! Because the Lord has used this experiance to CONFIRM with you that He wants you to be in Junior College :)

For me it was another case, a shocking one.....I was praying about this prestigious university for engineering call university of Newcastle. After much praying and thinking I logged on to my email and MINDEF (Singapore website for navy,airforce,saf) sent me an email.....INTRODUCING UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE.....ENGINEERING COURSES"

I WAS SHOCKED!!!!!!! It is not a coincidence, and it was around these times that I was praying and thinking about my future.......I thank GOD for the sign, but I am not too sure will wait out for more confirmation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home