Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Funny day

Today was an interesting day, I was initially told by my CCA head to report to a class as there are visitors coming to school and I had to arrive by 11am. I woke up at 10am and panicked , prayed and took a taxi to school.Told the uncle SIMEI ITE and wanted to be friendly so talked to the taxi uncle but in the end the taxi uncle talked talked talked talked talked..........

When we arrived I WAS SOOOO SHOCKED, guess which place I was at






I WAS AT TPJC!!!!!!!!!!! The taxi uncle drove me to the wrong place but suddenly I felt a sense of nostalgia and regret.......Regret that I did not study well and don't have a chance studying at this beautiful school. Its a place that I really feel a bond to, my ex crush is there last time, my brethren is there.

Anyway back to reality, went to ITE and got through the day.....a very tiring day as I still had cold symptoms. Then rushed to buy ingredients for aunt Jan, and ate dinner there had like almost 20 scoops of rice!!!! REALLY ATE ALOT :)

After the very enjoyable dinner went back home and just relax, and think about why I did not do well in my primary school haizzzzzz.

Oh I love tpjc man LOL :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home