Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some comparisons

Today was fun but I have to wake up at an early time, went to church one day camp. Had a sermon then games and movie, my team won because of yiying she scares the opponent away BWAHAHA YIYING THE INCREDIBLE SHEHULK!!!! hahaha she's probably gonna kill me when she reads this :P

Then had a very nice outback sort of dinner, we went to the rooftop setup tables and had KFC, there were suppose to be stars and moon but it was kinda weird as the whole sky was BLACK because yy scare the moon and stars away HAHAHAHAHAHA......ohhhhh man whats wrong with me hahahahaha.

Then we went home, was in the bus with xz and hy, and there were a group of youths sitting behind me and there were bimbos in the group talking about alot of foolish stuff haha, then I was reading my 4 books then suddenly I read my bible and the bimbo behind me was shouting out "Hey lets read the bible!" I was like LOL ........what the......... then I kept laughing, and the bimbo was like saying she haven't read the bible for a long while and was from riverlife haha

Then I was thinking to myself why is it that alot of church teens are so worldly at times and say things without thinking? I won't accuse anyone from any church for being worldly and foolish because in both the modern and traditional churches there are worldly teens, but I was thinking anyone of us from my church or any other traditional church can win in bible knowledge, But the modern charismatic teens will win in expression......They can really show their love for God.

There are so many fun differences hahaha But I want to pursue a more BALANCED way and I really want to look at God's will not mine, recently I do feel more balanced, I just wished that there is a church that has both Traditional and Charismatic qualities.

Like the Bible knowledge and Theology of traditional churches and the Worship and Love of the charismatic church. If only there is such a church....it can really do very well and bear fruits as it can appeal to the LORD and to attract people to Him.

Haiz anyways the new year is coming and I will set up some goals.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home