Friday, November 28, 2008

Cooking class


Dearly beloved :)

Recently I took up some basic cooking from aunt Jan, I wanted to upgrade myself in all aspects and going to do more reading in literature/history too so borrow me any good books :)

Managed to learn 2 dishes, my favorite was still the pancakes......Its relatively easy to do too, mix the dough and fry it, mash fresh strawberries and place the creamy butter on the side of the plate. However if your curious :p the other dish I learned is Thai green curry, unfortunately I did not took any pictures of it.

Uncle Francis passed me a lot of new books, on Old testament reading plans, theology, maps of Moses's journey and literature.

I will enjoy reading all the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home