Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recent thoughts 16-11

Wow I feel super blessed and joyful this week, I feel thank the blessings of my brothers and sisters of macedonia and GOD's mercy and grace to me :)

Recently I have been doing extensive bible studies and learning some songs then when I went to riverlife today was shocked cuz it was the same things that I was reading and songs I am learning.

Deutronomy 3-4, about God's promise and warnings to the Jews, then after the amazement the worship leader talked about Jeremiah chapter 17, which is linked to Psalms 1, the one about "How blessed is the man that.....", and when it was time to sing I was shocked again, its the song I have been singing!!!!

Then went to macedonia and it was about john the baptist which I also read few weeks ago, and I kinda got shocked again.....

I really feel GOD is using certain messages and teaching me His ways and will. Then after that was bible class which I enjoy cuz we did a sharing about charismatic churches and about alot of cool stuff :)

Talked about youth which I will share about in future blogs, my topic will be "Why are our youths not having success(spiritually and physically)".

Also went to had dinner with , zh, yy, hy, hs..... enjoyed the meal, also bought a book on bible studying which seems super cool :)
Hong shing did something really bad but did not admit to it, I was suddenly inspired to use Matthew chapter 7:12 on him, "Do on to others as you would to yourself", it seems shing seems to understand but he don't want to apply haha looks like I must pray more for him.

Then later going to do bible study and praying for people and my studies. I know God will answer my prayers but in His own mysterious ways, I don't know if I can do super well or score A for everything but I know, no matter what happens may HE get the glory!!!

I think my math test is a good testimony, cuz I really put everything aside and just thought of giving Him glory, and I got A (92/100). But I think I didn't score 100 because I still have abit of pride but it is time that I shed all my pride away and "Let Jesus be exalted and I be faded away".

I recently also feel something , something big is going to happen in my life, a transformation? a purpose? a upgrade?....I don't know but I know that I want to love the FATHER,SON,HOLY SPIRIT everyday more and more.

And I can feel His love stronger and His word more delicious everyday, psalms 19:20 says that Scripture is sweeter than HONEY!!!

How I delight in Him and His word everyday, may I do what psalms 21 is saying "May I dwell in the house of the Lord forever" :)

Hallelujah praise Jesus, our Lord and saviour , our King, Father I ask that you may use all of us brothers and sisters to your glory amen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home