Monday, November 10, 2008

10/11




Today was another blessed day for me, last night I was frustrated as I focused too much in the theological expect that I forgot the main purpose is to love God. It was through so many songs that I finally see :)

Now today I was filled with joy in the Lord, went to school and everything was super successful, I completed my C++ programming way ahead of my class, so I spend my time helping others to do instead of doing everything and I thank God I learned patience..........

Then went to Electrical theory, it was kinda fun but boring haha....... I was looking forward to watching James Bond with uncle and bro ghee yean. Then the class ended so went to have lunch, and classmate ask me math but though I don't practice much I believe God have me wisdom cuz I could do it straight away without much hinderance. It was my prayer that I may help out others that God have blessed me with this wisdom.

Then chiong home brewed PEPPERMINT TEA....YEA PEOPLE I AM NOW DRINKING TEA!!!!!
I learned those high class stuff from hanging out with uncle francis,uncle roy they all......And it does not cost like super expensive...maybe 20-50 can get high quality tea le, but my sis got this marks and spencer peppermint so I tried and was hooked.

Reached bugis and went to NYDC with uncle francis, ate this dish call "3 amigo" which consisted of 3 types of meat and cheese bake rice, and this young couple came in and order super sized stuff that will prob cost 60-80 bucks bah lol. So we walked around, I ate AGAIN!!! Gelato ice cream.

Finally met bro ghee yean and we went to the James Bond movie which was kinda cool, and the popcorn was super super big......... and ended the day at some famous Nasi Bryani stall and buying some food for aunt janet's thai dish making tomorow haha.

I really want to thank God for blessing me, giving me this love and that He brought me to people who are godly doing testimony and glorifiying Him

Hallelujah Lord be with me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home