Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11

Wow today is another blessed day :)

Went to school but prayed for my maths test before I went and while I was bathing I came up with a reading plan for my bible reading......hehe alot of people feel weird cuz even though test coming up le I still doing bible study and reading but I want to take myself out of the picture and focus in the LORD.

I read NLT in the bus on my way to school and enjoyed the psalms as it was very encouraging, when I arrived went to do programming but today more on helping out people that doing my stuff.

When it was time for maths I just prayed to let the Lord's glory be shown, then finished the paper very smooth and fast, I think there was 1 mistake but I did my best, and handed it up, my friend who was also a christian said he did not attened church for 2 weeks to study for the test but still he could not do the questions so I told him to go church more hahaha cuz eventhough I go church (my uncle de) and I study and there was no hinderence that was too big or hard on he for
"Nothing is too hard for the Lord" Genesis when isaac was borned.

Then thought of buying NKJV bible cuz I gave one to my cousin so no more le and after a while one of the gym owners call me to work for few hours , I was shocked , I finally know what Jesus said in Matthew 5 , The Lord knows what you need even before you pray.

When I finally let myself out of the picture and focus on the glory of God , I was blessed in alot of ways :)

Then now at home thanking GOD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home