Thursday, November 13, 2008

Testimony

:) Blessed be our GOD, the GOD of the heavens and the earth, GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Daniel and all of the saints.

The Lord was glorified through my exam results, I got 92, had a careless mistake but was humbled by that experience. I learned on how to depend on the LORD and give Him glory, when I did that test I just told myself, "Lord may the glory be yours not mine hallelujah".

And I did not cheat or depend on my papers, ha ha I think more than half of the class depended on some help. But my conscience was clear and I get to see my real strength, cuz if I had cheated I could not have seen my full potential. Not sure if I am the top of class but I know I did not cheated and gave my best to GOD.

I thank Him for the blessings and the wisdom I was given these few days and everything seems cool.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home