Monday, November 24, 2008

Today part 2

So I was reading and then went to school which was super slack and I prayed for wisdom so went ahead and teacher just let me go surf net and friendster etc......lol

then went to bedok library and burger king , I just sat there in the Burgerking and ate,ate,ate and I saw many interesting things, as I was facing the glass, I saw people walking haha, and read a book on handling money the christian way, also read my super worn out Kjv which my uncle gave me...... I thought of buying another new study bible but Kjv but was discouraged as I no $ then mum suddenly came in and gave me 5oBUCKS!!!! I was like HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Apparently my mum stroke lottery as she is not a chistian but I believe one day she will be :) and my whole family too :)

I did some research on Kjv, apparently I found some stuff.
and I wrote a email to de en for some clarification. Heres my email.

"Modern bible versions corrupt?"

Hi bro hows your studies recently

:) Anyways I recently got alot of different versions of the bible and stumbled on this thing call the "Kingjames only" movement, It talks about kingjames is the pure and correct version compared to modern versions i.e. Niv,NLT,NAS,ESV,CSV.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQMoLuVT1s&feature=related

They talked about some translator used the wrong version of the hebrew and greek manuscrips like wescott and hort and I did learn alot of intersting facts.

Like NIV translator some of them are not even christian and there is a lesbian translator in the team also the head of the translation team is a homosexual!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4tVIhCM5Yk

Cetain words from the bible in the modern versions are taken out..... Haha interesting subject too bad your not in singapore, I think its best that I use KJV and NASB for reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home