Monday, November 17, 2008

17/11

Today was another amazing day, yesterday I spend the night praying for all the brethren, sisters in Christ. Then this morning when I woke up I couldn't find my thumdrive and searched my whole house high and low but I was not really in panic as I know

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.

25 Do not be afraid of sudden terror,
Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes;

26 For the LORD will be your confidence,
And will keep your foot from being caught.

And suddenly an image flashed into my mind, I remember having tuition at my cousins house (my cousin live just 2 stories below my house hehe) but I was worried as I don't want to disturb my cousin so early in the morning, then I packed up and prepare to go to school so walked near the lift then I was SHOCKED.....I saw my cousin walking out preparing to work WHAT A TIMING, then I ask if I left my thumdrive there and HALLELUJAH!!! praise the Lord it was THERE !!!!!

I got it and went to school, and today was very slack, so went to the gym to work from 1pm-7pm, and I planed to study all day and pray in the gym as it is kinda quiet in the afternoon.

I spend 2Hours30Mins studying the bible and bible study methods, I spend 20 mins praying, I spend 1Hour drinking water and resting meditating and enjoying the Love in the Lord, I spend 1Hour30Mins studying my maths and ENJOYED lt :)

Time seem to pass fast and I went back and sms henry to meet tomorow to help him choose some books, I plan to skip school tomorow as I am already ahead of the class, so I want to spend the whole day tomorow praying, reading the word of God and studying.

I have found new ways to study the bible and enjoying it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home