Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday

Woke up early today, went for PE and there was a test which was thankfully easy as I worked in the gym but there were a couple of questions I did not understand but the teacher manage to go through.

Then went for programming lesson and completed chapter 5 and there was a final question which I did not do as I did not want to agitate my teacher haha, the class is still doing chapter 4 but for me I am going onto chapter 6 but I know all of this is possible not because of my own knowledge but because of God's blessing.

I skipped math and went to meet hy,ivy and Ariel. I was there at 1.58pm and I remembered hy said meet there at 2pm but I was waiting and reading a book "charismatic 101" by jeffrey khoo of febc. But there was no one !!! Then hy call me and apologize and said meet at 2.30......so waited till 245 then saw ivy and Ariel.

Went to tecman and we were exploring like little children and time just passed by and 2hrs30mins passed. After we choose everything paid, and went to bugis village........I was again waiting for the girls to shop and look at watches. Apparently there were no suitable watch so we went to "soup spoon" for dinner, ivy introduced the mushroom soup which was not bad but the mushroom scent was overwhelming.

After everything went to the mrt and I went home, I bought 2 books

Advance bible study and Master plan of evangelism.

I got something to share which I will post later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home