Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I did before Chinese new year :P


This was what I did when I was bored working in uncle's francis gym. I was thinking about a friend in civil engineering and what these engineers do is to put the architect's design into real buildings. I bought a pack of kinder bueono chocolates and decided to build a 2 piece foundation and 3 piece building hehehehe. I found that the foundation really does help to stabilize the 3 piece structure and I can even stack up. lolz










This is the claypot rice and soup I had before I met my civil engineer friend from Singapore Polytechnic. Had a great meal hehe and good to know that Jesse is recovering pretty quick :)





This was KEROPOK day, I was to sell keropok for my CCA sold to my teacher and classmates with my eloquence LOL blessed bahs. Then the WHOLE class was eating keropok hehe. Even my ah beng maths teacher Xp














This was when I was training so stacked up on HL milk and eggs, I had an inspiration and made a simple bread dish, I put eggs on top of the wholemeal bread and put in the oven for 5 minutes and it was very well done :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home