Monday, February 9, 2009

Long day

"Today I experienced another demonic attack, was sleeping then suddenly sunk into deep sleep and darkness, in my dream I was running don't know from what or to where, and I was in a condo, I dream of people telling me that even they themselves don't dare to go in that condo. There were alot of pentagrams and hexagrams in the condo and it was very dark and I wanted to get out of the dream but can't. I suddenly stopped and just said "If I am weak then the Lord will be strong through me, In the name of Jesus be gone....I suddenly woke up"...... what a weird dream

Went on to school and there was a tutorial, it was a breeze as usual thanks to GOD, got full marks of 100 but nowadays I just don't have that hunger anymore, I no longer hunger to get like A all the time but my hunger diverted to the Lord.

Went home did my bible study and slept peacefully......during the night went to a Getai which my dad and his friends organized, alot of big shots bahs MPs and gang boss..... my parents were like suddenly turn into celebrities every one knew them due to my dad's super large contact circle, I have to go and say hi to every uncle and aunty....sooooooo sianzzzzzzzzz

Then during the event I was eating and studying but talked with this friend of my dad haha. Saw mingzhu jie mei , they even said hi to me ..... my dad knew their husbands so we are kinda all linked.....now at home but a bit worried about my Programming test tomorow :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home