Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gym and new blogskin

Wahhahaha I finally have a new blogskin, thanks to chris for the editing of html codes woohoo.

Went to work at the gym today and came up with a new method of training, I will try and see if it works :)

Will post some info if it works.

Well this week is super fast, and time is passing by super fast and I have sooooo many things that I hope to blog about, and also some devotions. The reason I don't do as much devotions now is because I am not as sanctified as I was previously, somehow in my journey I was angry and begin to backslide. And if I do devotions it makes me even more a hypocrite , its like a smoker telling people not to smoke.

So I just do more bible reading and praying nowadays.

Hehehe there are really so many funny things to blog about nowadays :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home