Saturday, February 21, 2009

Extremely blessed day

Today was such a packed day for me, went to gym to meet uncle francis and trained very hard........He really pushed me to the max arh haha.

Then ivy last minute say want me to be a guitarist so I just brought my guitar along lor. Then reach church....had to take cab cuz I was afraid I could not reach in time....in the end I did not play very well or sing very well.....feel like I did not do well for God....haiz :(

Rushed to Queenstown in 37 minutes like elder song jiang said wahhhhhh that guy is really ......lol elder songjiang told me to listen to mp3 cuz the trip is long when I said I had no mp3 he said go look at the beautiful girls lah....lollllll then I was like "where got , I am not this type of person lor"....cuz girls come to me I don't go to them LOL nah....BUT I went to the mrt and sat down and there was really a gorgeous girl sitting beside me...wow really feel great and energetic went to read a book on the bible and wrote out some of the bible's book, she seem impressed but nah...I want to abstain myself from women...till the Lord leads.

SOOOOO I finally reached and went to find Gheehien and finally met him after like 2 mths wahahahaha. Went in to the service and just felt soo anointed , I really enjoyed the whole worship and the youths really shocked and impressed me.....I used to think that charismatic people are those who always speak in tongues and devotional but no knowledge in the bible but COOS YOUTHS KNOW THE WORD!!! HALLELUJAH GOD BLESS THEM :)

I saw many people getting SAVED Hallelujah Jesus, this is the type of church environment I want to serve in....amen, when I compare back to the situation of our church I really feel we can do so many more things to improve our church but that will never happen only a part of it will be able to be fuilfilled because of the denomination factor.

Then the guest pastor said something funny "I have been preaching to many churches but there are only 2 denominations that I have not preach in....Bible Presbyterian and Lutheran ..l..the Gheehien was LAUGHING out super loud then everyone was like looking LOL!!!

After the whole service went to katong ate laksa and to this restaurant call cheese cake restaurant had super good cheese cake.....then went home now gonna do devotional praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home