Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mon,Tues,Wens


MONDAY

Monday God blessed me again and I scored another 100 for my tutorial, then went to meet uncle Francis(not my classmate) for lunch and to pay my fees :P hahaha I took up body building again. I think I overdressed, wore my black long sleeves shirt with jeans and formal shoes, cuz normally when he say go to town for lunch, he will wear formal. Anyways when I went to the Mrt someone call me and I found that it was uncle Francis.

We talked about stocks and about christian living etc. Went to eat sushi I think he got a friend working that outlet. Anyways I shocked everyone with my appetite, I heard from xiangzhou that he and teresa each ate 49 plates so I did the challenge too, I ate 11 plates but almost all the plates got 4 sushi that is double. Haha go do your math, I think I did quite will in the sushi challenge.And the best part about it was....cuz uncle's friend was working there so we got free sushi wahahahahaha and discounts stuff.


Tuesday

Went to PE, the teacher was not happy with me as I skip few lessons lol.......Went to class and played songs to Serena my teacher, played "Fall for you", "Romance de amore" and "Vincent". I was thinking if they heard Vincent before, both said they heard this song even before I was born lol. My programming teacher also sung some christian hymns with me...."Hosanna Hosanna Hosanna in the Highest, Raise up your hands and praise Jesus"....lol feel like leading worship again hehehe.

Then went to choir....really stress leh I am the only guy in the bass part and my tune is completely different, and had to sing saturday. wahhhhh looks like I am the underdog. But as I know in the bible, God always saves the underdog.

Wednesday is today

I got a confession, I wanted to cheat in my test but my teacher was sitting in front of me lol hahahaha, I think God wanted to show His power to me so that I don't cheat so I was placed in a sitting arrangement that was in front of the teacher.

I could understand and answer all the question shocked myself even hehehe.

Went home to surf net and study for my final 2 books .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home