Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meaningful week

This week was POWER PACKED!!!
I was able to learn a lot of things this week and it really taught me an extremely important lesson.

NEVER BE ARROGANT

I have always read from the bible verses that talk about not being cocky or arrogant but it didn't really TOUCH or IMPACTED me very much its just common sense to me. Verses like Proverbs 16:5( NOTE I am using NASB for now hehe just felt like using it)

5 Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD;
Assuredly, he will not be unpunished.

Amen to that and I DID NOT GO UNPUNISHED :)
BUT I AM GLAD AND HAPPY!!! Amen hallelujah

How was I punished??? Well if you remember my post last week I was very arrogant I believed that I have memorized the whole math book and there was nothing more to study so I went for my exam. EVERYTHING was smooth then came the last question, IT WAS TOUGH man!!!! I did the questions that were tough, I could choose 3 out of 5 question and I picked the toughest question to do due to my EGO!!!

My classmates all did the easier one, I heard I am the only few whom did the tough questions but after the exam I was so disappointed, I believe that my GPA will probably drop to very low but it will be a good lesson to me.

The main thing is I have learned a lesson that many people have trouble with. The main thing is this lesson will enable me to walk further and work for God better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home