Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pre exam day

Wow time passes I was preparing for this day ever since the start of 2009. The exam is JUST tomorrow but I really don't know what to study anymore I thank God for giving me wisdom and ability to remember my course books.

Anyways saturday I went to counseling but not the bad type of counseling but more of an encouragement and advice over my challenges. Also did some training in the gym and I went to Ivy's birthday party and it was CROWDED so many people I never know and they are so "secluded" lol, they are in their own "groups" and in packs. I sense that they were unable to step out to talk to others lol. Anyways we were too "young" for them bahs, the cheese cake however was GREAT :)

Took a cab with hy home as we live 2 bus stops away so gave her a lift. She shared about some admission thing , will pray for her. Then today I woke up cuz a classmate call me to ask me math question I was very fed up man!!!!! Its like you sleep then half way people call you ask math question. But its OK lah, cuz I can learn from teaching :)

Since I don't know what to study about then I will teach, if I find a question I don't know then I can go study it. After church I went to 18 chefs and saw the girls there so joined them for a while and went to tampines to walk around then went home......

Went to bank in money and to a gelato store near my house and talked to the boss as he is also a christian :) He have me a discount too :p

I found out that I am elected as the bible class leader, at first I was quite repulsive but then quite happy because I have been "complaining" to God that I don't know my gifts and how I should serve the church so I finally get the opportunity :)

Now I have to go pray bye bye, after Wednesday I will be a FREE MAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home