Tuesday, March 3, 2009

God Comforts!!!

2 Corinthians 1

3I)">(I)Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and J)">(J)God of all comfort,

4who K)">(K)comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

5For just L)">(L)as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ.

Today as I waking up I went to pray that God will comfort me and heal me from my emotional , physical and spiritual hurt as I still kinda sad from giving up to woo that girl. Then I went to bath and took a bus to tampines , I wanted to study in the library. As I was on the bus and thinking about things a voice came into me:"Elvis I will give you a better one, I will give you the best!!!"......I was very shocked!!! But I just felt SO COMFORTED!!!Its like God listening to my prayer and answering me :)

Then I went to the library and STUDIED!!! I prayed that God will lead me to glorify Him and let my paths be righteous! Then a guy sat beside me I was thinking to myself:"This guy must be a poly guy hey later I should peek at what he is studying maybe he is doing maths". Then I finished studying and felt like going to the toilet so I turn to ask the poly guy to help me look out for my bahs then I saw BROTHER JOEL!!!!! He was there all along and I did not know it man!!!!! Its like my eyes were closed ......lolz

Then went to toilet and found a book call "God speaks" which was WHAT I NEEDED!!! Hallelujah God provides :) Then I felt that God brought brother Joel to me for a reason but I was not sure so we went to Yakun coffee shop and talked, he shared about some problems and about gifts. I just felt he had a gift of counseling so I told him about it and also Joel shared that he keep coming across homosexual people then I felt lead to tell him:"Hey maybe the Lord put you there for a reason , God wants you to counsel these people to bring His lost sheep back and also you have a powerful testimony Joel, I'm sure God is able to use it" :)

Then went to another coffee shop at Century square to continue our chat. Joel said that he is trying to lead this fallen brother back as this fallen brother is a homosexual but no matter how Joel tries there is no use. So again I felt saying this:"No no no Joel you did things the wrong order, in the bible (1 Corinthians 3:6-7)

6L)">(L)I planted, M)">(M)Apollos watered, but N)">(N)God was causing the growth.

7So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth.

....So you are putting the cart before the horse, The Holy Spirit causes the change and brings the person back :) ...." then prayed for the fallen brother. We also talked about many things about ITE and stuff.

One of Joel's questions really interest me Joel said that denominations are the work of man. Suddenly felt it was not right so I shared that ALL the denominations are a body part of Christ, Some people like the "heart", some people like the "eyes" etc...but they need to be lead to the right one and I believe God knows which denomination "suits" the person.

Then also denominations are not the work for many...if you read the bible in Acts 5

Gamaliel's Counsel
34But a Pharisee named AV)">(AV)Gamaliel, a AW)">(AW)teacher of the Law, respected by all the people, stood up in AX)">(AX)the Council and gave orders to put the men outside for a short time.

35And he said to them, "Men of Israel, take care what you propose to do with these men.

36"For some time ago Theudas rose up, AY)">(AY)claiming to be somebody, and a group of about four hundred men joined up with him. But he was killed, and all who followed him were dispersed and came to nothing.

37"After this man, Judas of Galilee rose up in the days of AZ)">(AZ)the census and drew away some people after him; he too perished, and all those who followed him were scattered.

38"So in the present case, I say to you, stay away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or action BA)">(BA)is of men, it will be overthrown;

39but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found BB)">(BB)fighting against God."


So if denominations are the work of man I believe God would have already DESTROYED those that oppose to Him and only spare those denominations that are "right". I believe that denominations are the work of God by using man :)

Then had a very good fellowship and went home and I was thanking God.
Recently I prayed for knowing my gifts so I can serve Him and also the right word to speak at the right time which I feel is happening :)

Hallelujah Father :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home