Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter part 2

"Eli,Eli Lama sabachthani" Matthew 27:46 Were the few last words that Jesus spoke when He died and this was the only time that the bond trinity BROKE for the first time in eternity. The Father loves the Son and the Son loves the Spirit, but to forgive our sins the Father had to forsake His only Son..........I watched the passion of the Christ again after such a long time and it really broke me to see the pain that Jesus had to go through to forgive me. I now look at Jesus at a even more personal level that I previously had. I feel that if I continue in sin that what difference does it make between me and the roman soldiers that beaten and crucified Him to the cross.......
Wan Qi Wei Elvis April 12 2009


Today I went to my cousin's church, yes the who comes to Macedonia every week with my uncle :) Was quite late when I receive her message to meet at 12am so rushed out and thank God managed to reach in time. We were talking in the bus where a bus on the road EXPLODED and there were a huge mess of smoke and fire. A construction work rushed up to borrow an fire extinguisher to kill the flame thank God it was not my bus and no one was hurt.

Reached Suntec and met some of Michelle's group members and just chatted but felt a bit of awkwardness as it was the first time I met so many people but it was still good :)
Then went for the service together and it was GREAT !!! But the kids were jumping up and down so much that the platform was shaking and I thought the stage was going to collapse. The message was unexpectedly very biblical I thought that the church was more of a devotional church but the bible teacher was very good.

Went for dinner with Michelle's cell group and I really enjoyed the fellowship and find that 2 people really think like me, or should I saw I think like them :) Talked about university life and Theological stuff, was really unexpected but Matthias was even deeper in theology and philosophy than me hahaha I joked with Michelle that he won because he is older than me but if I reached his stage I will win lol. There was a girl that was also very intellectual but looked very blur :P I think her name is Rachael and she studies English at NUS. The thing is she is the same age as me!!!! The rest of the group are 22 and above so I really liked hanging out with them.

Went to buy a special organic soap today and it was on DISCOUNT for half price!!! HALLELUJAH God really blessed me in all ways :)
Then just talked to Weikai who was a Chemistry student that is crazy about Quantum Mechanics hahaha very cool explanation he made but I really like to link it to God as he is a visitor that likes visiting churches but can't bring himself to believe in God. As he prefers to look at things using science and evidence, I remember reading books like "Evidence for Christ..." But sooo disappointed that I did not read it well and can't explain otherwise another person would have benefited but thank God I remember Metaphysics and Quantum Mechanics.

Weikai talked about particles and energy, atoms etc....So I was able to link to God, saying that if you break things down you can see energy and atoms etc.... that's why we say God is everywhere and omnipotent as He is energy and is able to do all things. The chat was then into other stuff as I don't like to force a person into seeing my view point without a clear explanation and I was really praying that he can see not just logic and science but the love of God :)

I know that he really enjoys baking and studying hahaha...then went home and Michelle also went home too. I am praying soon hehe

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home