Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday :p

Wow another power packed few days :)

I just found out that my Final year project is EXTREMELY difficult but I am GLAD!!!! IN Psalms 27 there is a line that strikes out to me ............

3
Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.
This verse really ENCOURAGED me by 100000000% hehe, I went to Clementi to see the supplier to check out my solar panels and was shocked by the whole experience and was discouraged,then went to the bus stop super late as the supplier won't stop talking. It was 8.45pm called my cca, event's head, Yixiang 2 times she nv rely so sian cuz everything was very last minute.....

I can't find any bus to go back to Clementi Mrt so had to take 66 which was 37 bus stops before reaching my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I was thinking, "Hey I have sinned against the Lord and I told Him to break and punish me according to His righteousness" so I was thinking serves me right :)

Everything that day was a mess, then a sudden thought came to me, why not read the bible since I have 37 bus stop. I manage to read the whole chapter of Matthew as I was already in chapter 19-20??? Yixiang sms me say want to send me things on msn and I thought I might have offended her cuz I smsed her saying "Wah you soooo good lor can enjoy dinner while I am at Clementi lols"....in fact she was STUDYING!!!!! Then I felt, wow she is no christian yet she works sooooooooo freaking Hard!!! Why am I so lazy??????

So I sms her "Wah I am so mean lor.........Drink more water, try some coffee for energy and eat some fruits, don't over strain your body". Was kinda feeling beaten up by a girl cuz I thought I was sooo "ON" and hardworking but she beat me to it........LOL!!!

When I reached home I was kinda sad so slept but CANT SLEEP!!! ARHHH lol

Then today I went to school and swim, after swimming for like 50 mins the guard chase me OUT!!!! cuz I was wearing surfing pants instead of swimming pants LOL....Again I was thinking Hey maybe God can make my situation better so I prayed.... Then I saw the guard carrying some heavy stuff so I just went to apologise and ask if he needed help......

At the end of the day we became good friends HAHAHHAHAHAHA I heard he wrote 3 books on body building and training . He taught me alot of stuff in weight training and running :)

Went to borrow his books at the library and they were just one final copy left and I was like wow thank YOU GOD :)
Then went to Pasir ris to eat subway before going home...................

God bless :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home