Saturday, May 23, 2009

Recent thoughts

Recently I think I have acted maliciously to a classmate of mine, in so many years of my life as a student I have NEVER seen a WHOLE class turning against ONE person!!! There is a weird classmate that pissed EVERYONE in the class by doing very selfish things. But since God has forgiven me I will forgive, initially I was not pissed off, but after the guy added the girl(from my previous posts the one I had a crush on), my anger just burned! Just a anger of how an alpha male would feel if other males get too close to his mate......arhhh what a bad example LOL>>>>>>>>>Elv_Wan

Well today I managed to sleep for 8 hours, attended the walkaton in school but I ran so finished it quickly. Got to see an Israelite martial art call Kapap, its a special forces martial art so not widely known, the master told me to wear a helmet and try to dodge him, me and my friend who is a black belt LOST!!!!!!!! TOO FAST!!!

Very interesting martial art, planning to learn a bit for health. Then went to COOS to visit uncle geeyean HAHAHAHAHA his gonna kill me when he see I type "uncle". I was SHOCKED!!!!!!!! Today was AMAZING!!! Can really feel and see the anointing of the Spirit. Its like every time I have a question, I go to COOS its solved in some way!!!

Something happened to gee yean that has not happened in 10 years...they call it the holy laughter bahs.....hmmmz anyways. I really enjoyed the whole worship and I learned something new.

According to science, and from this book call gray's anatomy....not the tv show it is a doctor's book, according to the book, it is said that when a woman is pregnant, the blood of the baby is not from the female's body but from the male.

Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, so the blood of Jesus was not from Mary but from the Father in heaven. If the blood of Jesus had human elements in it then it would have been corrupted because the fact is that the layman has sin passed down through the generations from Adam, but the blood of Jesus is PURE!!!

That's why we can say that the blood of the lamb can forgive sin and heal us :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home