Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Updates

WHOA!!! really had lot of happenings these few weeks :)
Many interesting incidents, some are good some are .........(*&&*(()......

I was walking and thinking about some Mathematical equations about 3 phase motor, then as I was about to open the door....BAM!!!!!! I could see a white light and stars :P
My classmate did not see me so PUSHED!!! the door thinking that there was no one behind it. Before I could "siam" the door already hit my head. Something interesting happened, I had the largest bruise I ever seen!!! LOLS I finally know the meaning of "baduku" !!!

The blessing was, I went to the doctor and the doc did not charge me a single cent!!! :P hehehehe I went to see a doctor for FREE!!! Thank You Lord :)

Recently I am also very sick and tired of the routine of certain stuff so went out to plan everything and ask myself what I want in life. How I wish to honor God with my current lifestyle?

So I decided to make some changes so that I will be able to give honor to Him :)

Today went to have tuition with sister Ivy, I find that she is an amazing teacher and it is really an honor to be able to go under her tutelage as I find that she is also a lover of mathematics :) Got some math books today and I really feel much at peace now as I KNOW that I am doing something not just wasting time (I am currently taking O levels mathematics as a private candidate).

Sis Ivy shared that, sometimes when you really put in effort and depend on God the blessings and effect is really soooo NOTICEABLE and encouraging!!! I agree to that Amen :)
I really wanna use my results as a "platform" to allow others who are either christians or not, to see God's power and glory!

I am currently SERIOUSLY way behind time, I started to register at May but did not really study for it till NOW!!! I have 14 weeks left! If I don't start now its all over!
I won't let God's name be shamed, I will bring myself to the highest and let others know the glory of God !!!

In my weakness may God's power be known!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home