Monday, June 22, 2009

Dinner with Anthony,Xiangzhou and Kieve :)

Wow I had a lot of appointments and dinners these few days and I believe God has prepared them for me to share His miracles and wisdom with my brethren and friends :)

I went to 18chefs for like 2-3 times this week and I am sooooo addicted to the cheese bake rice HAHA! I just don't get sick of of the taste :P

But I manage to share the important stuff and today(22/6) I was able to share the gospel with 3 different people in the same day!!! I thank You God for Your amazing grace. The only problem I experience is that I don't have a good life testimony before my friends and brothers and sisters.

I think my testimony sucks!!! I need to pray and depend on the Father to bring me up to standard, I just keep saying the wrong things these few days. The bible says.....

James 3:5 (New International Version)

5 Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

6The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

SORRYYYYY guys if I have sinned against you by saying the wrong things or speaking without using my wisdom! I don't have enough sleep recently so my judgment is clouded but I will work on it.

One thing I like about myself that God gave me is the ability to be constantly improving! I am not afraid of shame and I will ASK people to DARINGLY tell me what they don't like about me and I will CHANGE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home