Monday, June 29, 2009

Disappointment

Today was very anointed day for me, woke up declared victory in God and went out for my O level Maths class. When I went out I saw the sky was bright and there was no cloud, only the sun and white light. I was very awed and praised God for all His creations and beauty :)

After my class, went to buy ingredients for my weekly meal. Cut my hair and went to the gym, managed to train hard and after that invited my neighbor whose also a christian, to my library, I was not ashamed because my house is sooooo clean and smells so fresh unlike last time :)

The problem now came, I was trying to do something and I could not do it and I was really disappointed. I asked the Lord to rebuke me in His loving kindness and create in me a new heart, I had 3 tests and I only overcame 2, but I really feel the Lord's presence in delivering me from these 2 tests. Then on the 3rd test I was too tired and my faith was low so I lost on the 3rd test.

I believe God will forgive my failure, Lord I really need You to be the Lord of my heart and the strength of my life. I can't do it by myself, I need You Lord :)
I kept Your words in me so that I will not sin, and if I sin I pray that I may be delivered and overcome all obstacles :)

I could sense a strong spiritual warfare just now, a battle between the 2 but I will not elaborate. I need time to heal from all of this and be ready for the next attack. I told myself not to sin against Him and I believe He will give the the protection through the Holy Spirit and the blood of Lord Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home