Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blessings upon Blessings







The Lord has shown and fuilfilled this scripture in my life :P

Jeremiah 29:11 (New American Standard Bible)
11'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
1 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Recently many things happened in my life which indeed shows the deity, protection and blessings of our Heavenly Father. He blessed and prospered me through many recent businesses and investments, though small but I can see every guidance of His heavenly hand!

Sometimes I find it better to just slow down and look at things with more detail, that is how we can see God's grace in every deal/business/activity. God is not just a God of big things but He is also God of ALL things big and small :)

I find that God, when He wants to bless you, He will use many different people and events to bless you. For example last week I wanted to save money on food then sis Ivy invited me to this Financial Talk on how to plan for your wills, YEAH!!!
I am so young but I like going for such talks :p planning on wills HEHES!

Anyways I was blessed with a ARRAY of FOOD!!! Which was what I needed, I also won MOVIE TICKETS during that seminar ON THE SAME DAY!!!

Then I was able to gain wisdom on financial planning the following day!!! Cuz sis Ivy's director invited us for lunch, not only I learned how to plan,grow and invest my wealth. Sis Ivy's director aunt Lilian also treated us to ice cream :P !!!!

The Lord just kept blessing and blessing, I found out recently that my parents and me were not adequately protected in insurance and my sis offered to buy me insurance!!!!!!! OH man!!!! Blessings upon blessings!!!

In the same week I
1 Won movie tickets
2 Had free dinner of AMAZING FOOD
3 Free ice cream
4 GAINED wisdom which I LOVE THE MOST!!!
5 Sis SPONSORED me insurance!!
6 Went to a indian restaurant and the guy gave me UNLIMITED RICE
I won't say that I am lucky, because if I say I'm lucky I am taking credit from God, I will say that I am BLESSED!!! Max to the core!!!!
And I thank the Lord for it!!! I will share more on how to be blessed! but First don't expected anything in return but expect God to be honored!!!
I have indeed learned how to love God more and more, not just because of these blessings but because I can feel His presence in my life!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home